Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Adventures in Cooking!

So, I had this:



But not this:



So I added water instead.

For those of you unfamiliar with my cooking history, I have been known to screw up Hamburger Helper. No, I'm not kidding. So the results of my willy-nilly ingredient substitutions are a surprise to only me. But I digress.

I tried to get a shot of the mixture as it actually boiled in the oven, but my slumlord doesn't think a kitchen needs much lighting and the flash from the camera seemed to scare the concoction and send it scurrying further back into the oven. So, here's a shot of what it looked like when it came out of the oven:



If you want to know how that watery bit tastes, suck on a tootsie roll and wash it down with a 60/40 mix of water and oil. Don't forget to use the water from the rusty tap down in the basement!


Mmmmmm what a morsel!



Looks almost good enough to eat, eh?

For those of you wondering what a treat like this tastes like, I have put together this helpful montage of what happened when I tried to actually eat this tasty treat. Please to enjoy:

1 comment:

Valerie said...

you should lolcat it to say

"i can haz browny?"