Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday's Feast

Friday's feast (via VH)

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

Reese's Pieces and a Diet Coke. Sounds redundant, right? I just like how Diet Coke tastes, so fuck off.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet? Um, maybe 1990. My brother put Norton Commander and Prodigy on Mom's computer and
viola, suddenly the computer wasn't just for video games any more.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?
Egmay


Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

Ketchup. When I got arrested last November (didn't have my insurance card on me) I was a little irritated that my big-ass bottle of ketchup was going to freeze while the car sat in impound. Dammit.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I _____ ______ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.

Made stew, got paid.

No comments: