Monday, April 23, 2007

FU, SU

Wow, this blows. Over on SU, they've made it so you have to sign up for an SU account to see R-rated content. What the hell? You can see R-rated stuff all over the web, from The Onion to the daily news. Give me a fucking break, StumbleUpon.

If I were more paranoid, I'd wonder if you weren't just trying to get all of the people who don't post shiny, happy (read: Clean and Christian) things to leave SU voluntarily (which would be much easier than forcing them out). Between the Unmoderated Group, CuntHunter, Zilcho, and lord knows who else - you're just trying to oust the unsavory folks so you can get more money from Ebay. Fuckers.

So, I'm transferring it all over here. Holy shit, that's going to be a huge project. But maybe it's just time I get the hell out of that joint anyhow.

No comments: