Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday's Feast 1/4/08



Appetizer

When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it? A few weeks ago a friend back east sent me a box with various things including a framed photo of her baby. A few months before that, she sent me a box with various things, including a monkey that does flips.

Soup

If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

Someplace beautiful, probably down south. Savannah maybe.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

hahaha. What, in general? Pineapple. Fuck I love me some pineapple.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

A have a dress that I've never worn. It's pretty nice. I have some nice tops. All of my shoes are shit, though.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

Well, it's been 15 minutes of trying to think of one, and I haven't come up with anything yet, so I'm going to have to pass on this one. I mean, yeah, there have been bad days, but I learned from them, so I'll keep 'em.

No comments: