Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Feast

The fest from today kind of sucked. I didn't like it. So I went back in the archives and got one from 2005. And so:



Appetizer
What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common?

Onomonopiea. It's a real word, and it's not considered common.

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?

None yet, but I still have last year's calendar of old maps up because I like it.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis.

Ed, Scottie, and...um...well, I don't even talk to the two of them on a daily basis. Nearly, but not exactly. Marie, maybe. Or Brandi.

Main Course
If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know - who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them?

I guess I'd give my big sister a cute little dolphin on her ankle.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle?

Probably a Snapple.

No comments: