Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

Diet Coke.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work

At home: My ukulele, my camera, my fake iPod (charging).

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

8. And I'll save the other two points for white lies to get a job, refrain from making someone cry, and keep my mom from worrying too much about me.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

I would call Gary, Indiana "Stinkerton" for reasons obvious to anybody who's driven through it.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Stress: family, money, school, my car

Relax: Play my uke, play a game online with Rachel, go for a stroll, go on a photo spree (taking pictures...usually only calms me down when I'm with other photo addicts and/or taking pictures of inatimate objects), and dancing in my living room to anything my little heart desires.

No comments: