Thursday, May 3, 2007

Can you read this?

Can you read this?

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe tuo fo 100 anc.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

---
"Olny" 55% can read it? How can my ability to read this nonsense categorize me into the "people with a strange mind" if that majority of people can do this?

Sweet mercy, keep your nonsense to yourself. I dno't hvae tmie for tihs jibber-jabber.

2 comments:

the sobsister said...

It actually surprises me that as many as 55% can. It speaks well of the ability of the human mind to transcend the craptastic educational formation to which Americans are generally treated.

Anonymous said...

Prellnosay, I tnihk it's clotmepe blockols.